Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

7 Deadly Sins of Online Marketing for Small Business

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

7 Deadly Sins of Online Marketing for Small Business

small biz trends.JPG

Online marketing is one of the best ways to gain customers for your small business. From web pages to social media, you can gain new customers from all over the world when you put your business online.

If you're new to online marketing, you'll want to check out this post I found over at Small Business Trends. The post details the "7 deadly sins" of online marketing.

My favorite is #6 - poor customer service. Word of mouth travels fast in the age of social media and if you or your staff is delivering sub par customer service to your customers, you're bound to get a bad reputation fast. Make sure that you deliver the best experience you can, because sites like Yelp are not going away. If you do see a bad review on a site like Yelp, contact that person and see what you can do to turn things around. Remember, feedback is a gift and how we improve.

For more "deadly sins", check out - 7 Deadly Sins of Online Marketing for Small Business

Are you guilty of any of the "7 deadly sins" of online marketing?

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!