cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ACT! Replacement

Highlighted
Occasional Organizer

ACT! Replacement

I have been using ACT! Contact Management Software for about 15 years.  IT NOW SUCKS!  I have beenextremelycareful, but ACT! continuously deletes/drops contacts.  I download the updated contacts from ACT! to Constant Contact, about 2,500 contacts. I really like all the fields ACT! has for emails, calls, notes, etc., which Outlook doean't have.  I WANT AND NEED  NEW CONTACT MANAGMENT SOFTWARE PROGRAM.  One of major problems is I am now a single practioner consultant and paying the outrages prices for SalesForce, etc. is not within my budget.  Are there any suggestions?

Thank you,

Richard

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: ACT! Replacement

Hello @Richard.Lewis 

Sorry to hear you're having trouble using the ACT plugin currently. We do have a specialized team who can certainly assist you with some troubleshooting on this product. I will escalate this to them and they will reach back out to you within 3 - 4 business days. If you would like immediate assistance, please call our Support line and we can get you connected to this team as well. 

As for other options you could look into, we do have a marketplace you can check here: marketplace.constantcontact.com/

Let me know if you have any other questions. 

Amber Royal
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.