cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding or updating any image related issue.

Adding or updating any image related issue.

Good morning,

Since the last couple of days we are facing a strange issue. While adding or updating any image in editor, no any option is available to add or update. Below you can find screen shots.
ScreenShot-1.pngScreenShot-2.png
Only a preview option is available and no any other tab is available. So if anybody can suggest us about this issue. Thank you!

3 REPLIES

Issue in adding or updating any image in editor

Good morning,

Since the last couple of days we are facing a strange issue. While adding or updating any image in editor, no any option is available to add or update. Below you can find screen shots.
ScreenShot-1.pngScreenShot-2.png
Only a preview option is available and no any other tab is available. So if anybody can suggest us about this issue. Thank you!

Valued Contributor

Re: Issue in adding or updating any image in editor

It looks to me like you are in the screen for inserting an image from a link on a website. If you want to upload an image you need to switch to the "My Library" tab. We use the link method of inserting images often so we don't fill up the library with images that we may only use once. The ones we use often we sometimes will upload to the Constant Contact library.

Hope that helps.

Re: Adding or updating any image related issue.

Hi @GoDobbers

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I apologize for any confusion there may be with adding an image into your email. Your experience is something our support is troubleshooting further. I can see you currently have an open ticket with our Upper Level of Support. A member of this team will be reaching out to you with any further updates. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help with in the meantime.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!