cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Affirmations

Regular Advisor

Affirmations

Affirmations. What's this got to do with small business you say? My answer is EVERYTHING.

Regardless of whether you came from a cultured background or had to struggle a bit more to climb that ladder, most of us were still subjected to our own storms along the way that often left us weathered and filled with a degree of self-doubt. Make sure you have affirmations in your life to counter this negativity. While you won't find affirmations in every business book, in my opinion you should. They should be overflowing with postivity and encouragement in addition to business knowledge. Affirmations are the key to balancing out an otherwise chaotic professional life.

I created a Facebook page called Affys.com and wish to share it with you. It is a source for positivity, encouragement, wisdom and motivation. While there's no shortage of this infomation out there, I thought that creating a simple, memorable name might help people know where to go in an instant to be inspired, refreshed or 'balanced out'. I hope that you find it helpful. If you like it, please share it with others. 

Cheers! 

Mike Donovan
BuyGifts.com