cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any authors use CTCT in their marketing campaign to launch a book?

Highlighted

I'm about to launch my first book at Stanford University in 3 months at the Silicon Valley Latino Leadership Summit. I just sent out my first email newsletter this morning to promote pre-sales. I'm dying to connect with any other authors who have utilized email marketing AHEAD of publication. Looking for tips and best practices during this exciting and crazy busy time!! www.latinnovating.com if you're curious.
1 REPLY 1
Contributing Solution Provider

Most importantly, you must make sure your list is opt-in. Many pre-launch efforts are to blind or bulk lists, such as bookstore lists and press lists. E-mail marketing for your book (or any product) works best when it is a part of your overall marketing plan. I have a few published books (on Amazon). With each, I partner with my clients and a few other associates to form a joint-venture marketing program which includes a series of timed email blasts to our permission based lists. One such event landed my book on the best seller list during its launch. We plan each book launch months in advance so the marketing can start pre-release. Each e-zine carries enough information about the book and its benefit to the reader (including gifts with purchase offers) to gain pre-launch interest and pre-sales. Excerpts are included in each e-zine, as well as request for questions from the contacts who are potential readers, which are then answered in subsequent e-zines from me or my associate JV partners. Wishing you awesome success.

Puzzle Master, Solutions Consultant
Niche Marketing Strategy, Solutions & Support for the solopreneurs; small and mid-sized companies.
Publisher, Author, Speaker

Solutions, not just answers.
One Size does NOT fit all.
Solutions to fit your niche, your business and your budget.