cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any other Canadians using CC?

Participant

I am a small web design company in BC Canada.  Wondering if there are any other fellow Canadians using CC.

28 REPLIES 28

We are in Markham, Ontario. Our business is Service and Sales of/for Hydraulic and Pneumatic pumps, motors, valves, cylinders, hoses, etc. for mobile and industrial equipment. I have been using CC since November, 2008 and have sent out 3 Newsletters so far.

Participant

Nice to meet other Canadians. Do you think you e-mail campaigns are helping?

All Star

Have been using cc since Dec. 08 and have sent out 4 newsletters. I manage a golf club in Central Alberta and the respose from my members has been very positive. I have just under 500 contacts and have an open rate of 65 % and would like to see it higher. I think email campaigns are the easiest and most cost effictive ways to advertise.

Participant

Hi Golf 63: Nice to meet a neighbour, I am in BC. Do you use the premium images feature? Karen C.I.W.

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Hi I have a marketing agency in White Rock, BC....just signed up for the trial. Good to hear from other Canadians.

Hi, I have just started the trial with CC - I am a new company offering Legal Support Services in Surrey, BC - I would like to know if CC has given a good return.

Hi - I have a small business teaching meditation, psychic development and Reiki hands on healing. I have 350 in my list and have just signed up and sent out my first newsletter. I love the feedback and have already updated my email list and found what emails are not working and who have opened my newsletter. I'm excited about sending out more and hopefully I will speed up the process as it's quite time consuming!

Hi! I'm in BC and am in my 3rd year with CC, sending emails bi-weekly since I began. I also help others design and use email marketing for their small businesses. I, and every one of my clients, earned the "Constant Contact All Star" rating. I'd be happy to answer any email/marketing questions... and yes - email campaigns done well - help to build your client base, credibility and connection.... along with a host of other great marketing essentials.

Participant

Happy to see the Canadian list of users growing