cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anybody else having oading, snagging, etc. issues?

Highlighted
All Star

Anybody else having oading, snagging, etc. issues?

Lately I seem to be having problems with different things snagging or going incredibly slowly during loading, or hanging up and never going anywhere (for ex. searching in contacts). I"ve contacted CC and their suggestion was to use a private browser window, but that's not helping. Is anyone else having this sort of problem?

Tags (2)
2 REPLIES 2
All Star

Anybody else having loading, snagging, etc. issues?

Lately I seem to be having problems with different things snagging or going incredibly slowly during loading, or hanging up and never going anywhere (for ex. searching in contacts). I"ve contacted CC and their suggestion was to use a private browser window, but that's not helping. Is anyone else having this sort of problem?

And I"ve gotten this (and other similar error messages) nore than once:

• There was an error while attempting to post your message. Try again in a few minutes.
  • we were unable to save your changes...
Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: Anybody else having oading, snagging, etc. issues?

Hello @SaraS53,

Thank you for coming to the community!  I'm not seeing much in the way of other reports of those kind of connection issues, but we always like to track these kind of things just in case, so thank you for letting us know!  I'll make sure that we've tracked your issues, and if we do start seeing a trend of course we'll do everything we can to get it fixed.  Intermittent connection issues can be caused by a huge number of possible causes, and many of them resolve themselves over a period of time.  If you're still noticing major connection issues only to our website tomorrow, then please give us another call, and we can open a ticket with our advanced technical team to track down exactly what's going on.

Aaron H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.