cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Anybody out there need help with creating their emails/newsletters?

Regular Visitor

Anybody out there need help with creating their emails/newsletters?

I'm a freelancer who creates emails and newsletters for my client using this account. Although I provide him with additional marketing tools, using Constant Contact to create his messages is one of my favorite things to do for him. I am actively seeking more of this type of work and am hoping that it is not inappropriate for me to post in this forum to do so. If interested, I can be reached at kbittel@att.net.

Best regards and Happy Thanksgiving!

Kathie Bittel

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1

Re: Anybody out there need help with creating their emails/newsletters?

Hi @BayerComm 

Thank you for sharing this here in the Community! The good news is the Community is a free tool for our customers to get support and assistance, to connect with other customers, find resources like Release Notes and information on Social Media, submit feedback about our products, and so much more. So we welcome posts like this and hope other users reach out for this useful opportunity. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with in the meantime, we're always happy to help.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.