cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autoresponders are Here!

Contributing Solution Provider

Autoresponders are Here!

As a Constant Contact Authorized Local Expert (ALE) I'm out speaking in front of groups all the time. My hope is that they will try the best tool out there - and give the 60-day free trial a try.  My friend and fellow ALE, Don Richardson, of Digital Popcorn shared with me his excellent process of having trialers receive a series of autoresponder emails - informing them of how to make best use of their trial.  

I think this is brilliant.  I am excited to be able to inform my clients about the various steps they can take to be successful and this gives me the chance to parse out some of the great articles there are to help people get started.  

autoresponders constant contact

For instance, my first message was a link to the "Getting Started" guide and also an offer to trialers for a free customized email template design which those who buy Constant Contact by the end of June are eligible for.  And, I expect that with time I'll keep honing this series of emails to get it to be the most useful series of emails a person who is interested in newsletters will ever receive.  

What's really cool, is that this feature is pretty new - especially the ability to create a different series of emails for each list you have.  

Here is a great tutorial for anyone interested in learning more about the Constant Contact autoresponder feature! And here's one website showing a great way to see the autoresponder in action! 

So, take some time and figure out how you can use this feature to best advantage.  I suggest starting by creating a list and adding in a certain segment of your clients that you'd like to reach with a particular message.  Then, create the first email that you'll be sending them.  It's really pretty simple and I imagine that it will help all of our bottom lines.  

If you have any further thoughts about great ways to use autoresponders - please leave them in the comments section below, thanks! 

Here's to our success! 

539w.jpg

Albert Kaufman - I am a master certified Constant Contact solution provider - here to help you make the most out of your account. Reach me @ albert@albertideation.com - here's to your success!
7 REPLIES 7
Occasional Participant

Re: Autoresponders are Here!

Albert,

We keep receiving emails back from clients in regards to when they update their information. I see that they are receiving an auto-response from the system, but we are unable to find where it is coming from so that we would be able to update the information to make it more clearer so that our Clients are getting confused.

Is it posible that this is a hidden autoresponder that we are not able to make changes to? We don't see anything anywhere that looks anything close to what they are receiving.

Thank you

Keith, I've sent you a note with some suggestions. Albert

Albert Kaufman - I am a master certified Constant Contact solution provider - here to help you make the most out of your account. Reach me @ albert@albertideation.com - here's to your success!
Julia
Not applicable

Hello! I have an issue. I am creating autoresponder mail sequence.

I am making first letter and it is working. 

Then I am making further letters on this chain and they only are created as drafts all of them and I cannot change it. So they are not being sent!

What's the problem and how to solve it?

Thank you!

Julia

Occasional Visitor

I am having an issue with Autoresponders. I have 2 lists showing in my autoresponder contacts, totaling about 235 contacts. They have gotten my first few emails, but now the number is queued up to send only 7. I cannot seem to add new contacts and get the queue number to change. I also tried creating a new contact list, but I can't see the new contact list in my autoresponders, so I can't apply the new contact list to the autoresponder.

It was working fine, now it isn't.

Hello Julia. I suggest that you look at this article that shows you how to schedule an autoresponder. If you are still having trouble, please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with a reference to this post and the username for your account. If you need immediate assistance, you can also contact our Support team here

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

Hello @JeffM3495. I'm sorry for the trouble you are experiencing with your autoresponder. Did you make any changes to the series before deactivating it such as removing any contacts from the lists that are set up to receive the autoresponder or reorder any of the emails in the series? This would cause the contacts to drop from the series and not receive any future emails. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

If you have any questions on autoresponders or want help setting up a series, I'd be glad to help out. They're a great way to go.