You're keeping up with your social media accounts, but you're ready for more reach, more enagement, more likes, retweets, follows, etc.?
You're ready to take video marketing seriously and give it a try. Where do you start? Get educated. Here are some facts, tips, and tricks about the booming marketing channel.
10 REASONS ALL SMALL BUSINESSES NEED VIDEO MARKETING
1. Help customers understand what you’re offering
2. Create something that people will remember
3. Entice people to purchase from you
4. Reach every demographic
5. Engage with mobile users
6. Get a higher click-through rate in emails
7. Create a more personalized experience
8. Rank higher in search engines
9. Educate customers on various topics
10. Build a relatable brand that people love
POPULAR CHANNELS FOR VIDEOS AND VIDEO MARKETING
• Facebook (Now With Native Video & Live Streaming)
• Instagram (Micro Video)
• Vine (Micro VIdeo)
• Twitter (Now With Native Video)
• Periscope (Live Streaming and Native in Twitter)
• Snapchat (Micro Video)
3 BEST TYPES OF VIDEOS TO SHARE ONLINE
1. Tutorials or How-To Videos
2. Micro-Videos (30 seconds or less)
KAPEESH-RECOMMENDED APPS FOR VIDEO MARKETING
• Magisto - adds filtersand soundtracks to your video
• Animoto - same, adds filters and soundtracks to your video
• Stop Motion - fun/trendy stop motion effect
• YouTube Editor - edits captions and more on the mobile-friendly version of YouTube's editing tool
• PowToon - Create cartoon versions of your videos using pre-designed characters
• iSupr8 (Android) or 8mm Vintage (iOS) - Add effect to video that makes it look like it was filmed on 8mm/Super8 film!
Dealing with a decision maker or team that doesn't see value in video marketing or just needs a reminder of its importance? Use oe or all of these quotes the next time you breech the subject:
On average, the engagement rate for rich media ads is 16.85%, in comparison to 2.14% for standard banners and 1.62% for mobile.
- eMarketer, 2014
Video accounts for 52% of all mobile traffic.
- Citrix (via eMarketer), 2014
96% of shoppers find videos helpful when making purchase decisions online.
- Animoto, 2014
There you go! A beginner's run-down on video marketing.
If you're already using video in your social media marketing, what are some things you've learned? Leave them for us in the comments!
Whether you’re looking for someone to help guide your marketing or do it for you, we have plans to meet your budget and needs.Explore Plans