Blab

Highlighted
Contributing Solution Provider

Blab

I’m having my world rocked by blab. Sounds silly, but it’s not. If you’re a workshop leader, someone with a book, someone who wants to learn about relationships, get coached or are a life coach (or wannabe), or just open to something interesting, I recommend hopping on and learning how to use blab. it’s at http://blab.im – you need a Twitter account to join in. I recommend using some sort of headset (the higher quality, the better your experience) if you decide to join a conversation – the better your internet setup (plug directly into your router, if you can), the better you’ll come across.

What is happening on here – I’ve never seen anything like it. The people who are being attracted to it are curious, open, real, and smart. Not everyone, of course. If you find yourself in a blab with people who aren’t doing it for you move on. I was part of two different conversations today, and have been on about 5 all together, and watched a couple more.

What you teach/share/know about is information that people will find interesting on blab. I feel like I’m somewhat adept at relationships/email marketing/music/neighborhood activism/social media marketing - and talking about these topics – and, it’s been a blast to share what I know – and – I’m learning a lot from hearing what others are sharing, too.

This is new/interesting tech. It’s a bit glitchy at times – sometimes there are echos (use headphones at the very least). Sometimes people can only get video and not audio – and there’s a little netiquette to learn. And, if you don’t find it fascinating, that’s OK, too. I’m on there as @albertkaufman if you want to come like/follow me – but really, I think you’ll find quickly that there are a lot of interesting, smart, creating, classy people doing this. I’ve met more Europeans in the last 72 hours than in the last year. I may post more about this, but for now I figured I’d start with this. Welcome aboard if you choose to try it. Blab on!

Ed: Right after I wrote this post, I did this blab on email marketing (link to blab)(link to Youtube version). 1 hour 15 minutes, with my friend, and fellow Constant Contact Authorized Local Expert Twanda Hill. Enjoy

Our Blab

Albert Kaufman - I am a master certified Constant Contact solution provider - here to help you make the most out of your account. Reach me @ albert@albertideation.com - here's to your success!
Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured