cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blog Marketing and Finding Content

Regular Advisor

Blog Marketing and Finding Content

Most of us have blogs by now that we use to help market our business in some way. We've realized that, because people have the ability to leave feedback on blogs, it has become a valuable form of social interaction. One of the challenges along the way is finding content to write about. Not everyone is a good writer. Many of us struggle with the written word and can find blogging a bit challenging, if not intimidating. Not to fear! 

1. Blog articles can be easier if you think about them in tips format. Talk about your subject as if you were just offering up a few tips for a friend. Kind of like I'm doing here. I introduced the subject and then mention a couple of tips to help you out! Not a new concept but certainly an affective one. If you have trouble thinking up some tips, you can visit a site like FindTips.com for ideas.

2. Consider hiring someone to write content for you. There are a lot of people online these days that offer up their services and you can literally pay them by the article. MyArticleExpress.com is one such site. Just make sure that the company you are hiring is using original content. You can check by putting parts of the article in quotes and entering it into the Google search bar.

I hope this helps some of you out there that have blogs and struggle with writing. 

Mike Donovan
BuyGifts.com
Tags (2)
2 REPLIES 2
Honored Contributor

Re: Blog Marketing and Finding Content

Thanks for sharing your Blogging Tips with us Mike!

We actually have a Member Blog here that is contributed to by other Constant Contact users!  If you haven't already, check it out!

Highlighted
Regular Advisor

Re: Blog Marketing and Finding Content

Will do Melissa, thanks!

Mike Donovan
BuyGifts.com