Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blogging Is A Business Essential

Highlighted
Participating Solution Provider

Blogging Is A Business Essential

Readers Benefit From Timely, Relevant, Concise Posts

If you write well and frequently share your expertise, readers will value you as a source of important information. They will share your content with their communities on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Bloggers Benefit From A Unique, Respected Online Presence

You will establish yourself as an expert in your field and differentiate your company Vs. competitors who do not blog well.  Increase domain knowledge though research before each post and improve your ability to explain concepts.  Frequent quick-hitting posts earn higher readership than random website visits. Search engine friendly blogs generate online referrals.  Readers respond to your posts with new ideas to enhance your business. Comments to your posts expand your community.

A Link to your blog will enhance newsletters, websites, social networks and emails.

John J. Bernardi
Tags (3)
3 REPLIES 3
Not applicable

Re: Blogging Is A Business Essential

This content provides information related to business marketing which is necessasary to know people indulge in a business line. For Predictable revenue of your business you need to focus on business marketing.

Godaloneis
Not applicable

How can  you post a current newsletter on my blogger?  I can post from my Archieve file but not my current.
Thanks for the help in advance

Not applicable

If you are using Constant Contact as your email engine, as soon as you create your newsletter and identify it to be archived, a URL is created.  You can link this URL to your newsletter in your blog.