cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Happy Turkey Day! In recognition of Thanksgiving our Support office will be closed Thursday (11/23). We will be open Friday (11/24) for limited hours (10:00am - 6pm ET) and will be back to normal hours on Monday (11/27).

Bulk Marketing Email Solution

Occasional Contributor

Bulk Marketing Email Solution

Hello, I am researching for a solution for a small business client of mine (restaurant) on a marketing email package. My client is looking for a single email address (we own the domain so we just need to set some MX records) to where we can send bulk email of around 2500 items per day. We generate our own email with the marketing material (usually a promotion for a new platter, drink, or event coupon) and need the ability to send it to our email list (users who have volunteered to sign up for the marketing).I went through many resourses Marketing Solution Video in search of help but did not find much. What does Rackspace have to offer as a solution for my client? We basically need an SMTP connection to be able to “trickle” 1 email every 3 or 4 seconds when doing a mass email send through Outlook (via an Access program) to our list of 2500 recipients. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
1 REPLY

Re: Bulk Marketing Email Solution

Hello @First-NameL324019,

Thank you for coming to the Community with this inquiry!

Constant Contact offers an email marketing platform geared toward small businesses and nonprofits. The third-generation editor allows you to create great-looking emails with a simple, easy-to-use interface.

If you have PDFs of the marketing materials you can convert them to PNG files and then insert them in the editor as images.

We do have an automated email series feature called Autoresponders. New contact sign-ups will trigger the release of a series of emails over a pre-selected period of time.

This is all done within Constant Contact. There are some third-party integrations available in our Marketplace that might help with what you're looking for.

We also have an extensive support network, including right here in the Community. If you would like to speak with someone on the phone in more detail, I encourage you to give our support line a call during our normal operating hours.

Nick S.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!
Loading script asynchronously