cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAN ANYONE RECOMMEND A HOSTED SHOPPING CART WITH SAME LEVEL OF CUSTOMER SERVICE AS CONSTANT CONTACT?

Occasional Visitor

CAN ANYONE RECOMMEND A HOSTED SHOPPING CART WITH SAME LEVEL OF CUSTOMER SERVICE AS CONSTANT CONTACT?

CAN ANYONE RECOMMEND A HOSTED SHOPPING CART WITH SAME LEVEL OF CUSTOMER SERVICE AS CONSTANT CONTACT? Currently in Bigcommerce - and though they are ok - I still feel "left hanging" several times, I was sold the idea that theri templates can be easily updated by an eager client.

3 REPLIES 3
Trusted Contributor

Re: CAN ANYONE RECOMMEND A HOSTED SHOPPING CART WITH SAME LEVEL OF CUSTOMER SERVICE AS CONSTANT CONT

Hi David -

You might want to check out the Marketplace? It's got at least one I can think of to help in your comparative shopping!

Marketplace "Shopping Cart" Search

Ros

Rosalind Morville

Re: CAN ANYONE RECOMMEND A HOSTED SHOPPING CART WITH SAME LEVEL OF CUSTOMER SERVICE AS CONSTANT CONT

I've used Shopify in the past and had great success!

Occasional Advisor

We have had excellent service from shopify.  They have been so patient while they walked us through various options.  I even sent them a kudos letter.