cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Car Business

Occasional Visitor

Car Business

Hi, I feel like I have a unique type of customer.  I guess we all do.  I work for a used car dealer and would like to meet other members that are in car sales.  I would like to share my experiences and hear about yours. Thanks, Angel

4 REPLIES 4
Honored Contributor

Re: Car Business

Hi Angel,

I'm going to tweet out this post to see if we can get some feedback from the Twitterverse.

Thanks,

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Regular Advisor

Hi Angel, 

This community doesn't have sub-forums so your thread will likely disappear before long. You might want to look around on the net to see if there is a group that specializes in your field. Either way, stay connected to this community here at Constant Contact as the resources are invaluable. 

Good luck! 

Mike Donovan
BuyGifts.com
Occasional Visitor

Hello Angel,

My name is Felecia I'm also in the Car Business , I've been working in the car business for over 30 years..  I would like to share idea's or any help from you also.   This is my second month of being a Constant Contact customer I love it.  Hope to hear from you. 

Occasional Visitor

Dear Sir/Madam

@FeleciaC0 wrote:

Hello Angel,

My name is Felecia I'm also in the Car Business , I've been working in the car business for over 30 years..  I would like to share idea's or any help from you also.   This is my second month of being a Constant Contact customer I love it.  Hope to hear from you. 

We are also dealing in RHD/LHD cars new or used, our office in Japan since 1978 and in UAE since  1989.

Please feek fee ti asj me any kind of new or used from Japan or UAE.

My email is showatsu@gmail.com  

Regards

Athar Siddiqui

Worldwide Showa Tsusho Co Ltd  (Japan)  www.showatsu.com 

Unique Motors FZE (UAE)   www.uniquemotor.com

Worldwide Showa Tsusho Co Ltd
2nd Floor, Boiki Bldg. 6-13-1 Aoyagi,
Soka-shi, Saitama-Ken 340-0002 Japan
Skype ID; nawaetokyo
E-mail; showatsu@gmail.com
Home Page: www.showatsu.com