Christmas (Marketing) in July

Highlighted
Participating Solution Provider

Christmas in July image.jpg

Is your schedule a bit less hectic during these laid-back summer months? Why not take advantage of fewer deadlines and a shorter to-do list by planning now for the holiday season? Before you know it, the energy and momentum of the fourth quarter will be here and now is the ideal time to ponder and plan your holiday marketing strategy.

A great way to begin to plan for the 2015 holiday season is by looking back at 2014. A thorough review of last year’s holiday objectives and results for your business will help you recall what worked and what may need to be tweaked this time around.

Consider the following:

• Your original goals in anticipation of the 2014 holiday season
  • Data from last year’s fourth quarter (email open and click rates, new business generated, overall revenue)
  • Social media promotion and engagement
  • Frequency and methods of communication
  • Special holiday events that you held
  • Customer response, attendance and feedback

Just like it’s never too early to start your holiday shopping, it’s never too early to begin your holiday marketing plans. I’d love to hear your ideas and inspiration.

Merry Christmas in July from My NewsGirl!

Cathy Ann Drury

My NewsGirl

www.mynewsgirl.com

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Solution Provider

Re: Christmas (Marketing) in July

Good stuff Cathy- great ideas and you are right- it's never too early to start planning!

Highlighted
Participating Solution Provider

Re: Christmas (Marketing) in July

Thanks Heather! We'll be stringing lights before you know it!

Register for our "Making Sense of Online Marketing for Retail" Webinar

Join us on Thursday, August 13th at 2pm ET for a free webinar where we'll discuss how to incorporate online marketing into your retail store.

Read More
Featured