cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clients saying they never signed up for our emails

All Star

Clients saying they never signed up for our emails

Over the past few weeks I have noticed a rise in subscribers saying that they never signed up for my emails. Although it states that they added themselves a few days earlier via an app.  Are they forgetting they signed up or is there a problem somewhere.

Tags (2)
1 REPLY
CTCT Employee

Re: Clients saying they never signed up for our emails

Hi @RogerB89,

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community. Contacts have to come from somewhere, either manually entered by the account-owner, through a sign-up form, or some kind of third-party sign-up form or capture tool. Since you did not add them in manually, then it seems that they ended up signing themselves up and they just forgot about it. I hope this information helps. Let me know if you need assistance with anything else.

Lucas_D
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!