cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Closing the Sale

Occasional Contributor

Closing the Sale

What have been your most successful close techniques?
2 REPLIES 2
CTCT Employee

Re: Closing the Sale

Hello @KimberlyR688,

Great topic!  Getting your information out to people is very important, but actually closing the sale can really be the make or break on any advertising campaign.  I would love to hear what kind of techniques people here use and what tends to work best for them!  We have a couple of excellent posts on our blog that utilize a few different tactics.

Briody_W
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Re: Closing the Sale

The ease with which you close a sale has a lot to do with the readiness of your clients to buy.

If you’ve done your job of showcasing benefits and educating your client as to the value of your product or service, closing the sale could be as easy as following up with questions such as “did you have any questions, did you receive our proposal...or are you ready to schedule/buy?

Adding time or quantity limits introducies scarcity and helps motivate clients to buy.