cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Constant Contact App in iPhone keeps crashing

Occasional Contributor

Constant Contact App in iPhone keeps crashing

All of a sudden, when I open the app on my iPhone, it starts then crashes.  It shows open when I double click the home button, but when I tap it to open it from the open apps screen, it starts to open again and crashes again.  It won't stay open.

I deleted from my phone, reinstalled it and same.

Ideas?

1 REPLY

Re: Constant Contact App in iPhone keeps crashing

Hello @Richards245. I apologize that you were experiencing this issue with the Constant Contact app. I have the app on my phone and I am not able to replicate what you are experiencing. I see that you already uninstalled and reinstalled the app. I'm wondering if this might be happening as the result of a connectivity issue. Were you working on a stable WiFi connection? I would check to make sure that you had a good connection and if you were still having trouble, try turning off WiFi to see if this helps.

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!