cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Constant Contact? More like Constant PROBLEMS.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Constant Contact? More like Constant PROBLEMS.

This service should be named "Constant Problems." Ever since our church started using this service, it's been nothing but a constant stream of glitches and problems. When I call customer service, I'm usually told the problem is my fault for using gmail and a Mac. If this fails, they tell me "can't replicate the problem" on their end. I'm really sick of the excuses. 

This wastes my time at work, and I catch hell from my boss...not to mention complaints from the recipients of our email campaigns. I frequently tell the customer service reps. that they must get a LOT of complaints. They always deny this. I suspect this is a big fat lie. Why should we continue to pay for this crap?

1 REPLY 1

Re: Constant Contact? More like Constant PROBLEMS.

Hi @ChristopherC81128,

Thank you for coming to the Community and telling us your concerns. We definitely want your emails to be received in the condition expected. I reviewed previous cases in your account and it sounds like the next step is getting screenshots of examples of what you're seeing. Just because the agents you have worked with can't replicate it doesn't mean the problem isn't there, but we will need more information in order to better troubleshoot with you.

If you are getting this feedback from your peers and contacts or seeing it yourself, please send us these screenshots and we can investigate further. You can email them to us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com along with your username and a reference to this post. 

I look forward to your email and to get to the bottom of what is going on. 

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.