cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Constant Contact integration w/ WordPress

Occasional Organizer

Constant Contact integration w/ WordPress

Hi!  We have a bunch of published content that we've sent out to customers through constant contact.  What I'd like to do now is have the ability to integrate these articles into my website, built on WordPress, so whenever a site visitor lands on our page and puts a specific keyword in the search box, it will search through all our contect, including the newsletters built/sent out through constant contact.  Is this possible?  I feel that there is a lot of value on being able to do this esp when one has so much good content to share.

Please let me know, thanks!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Constant Contact integration w/ WordPress

Hi @Portia,

Thanks for reaching out! I checked your account and you currently subscribe to Email Plus which includes Newsletter Archive. This gives you the ability to include up to 100 of your previously sent email campaigns on your website. The first step is to select and add your email campaigns to the Embeddable Newsletter Archive. From Campaigns, find the sent email you want to archive, click Actions, and then Archive:

2017-06-01_11-22-47.png

Next, you'll get the code and add the widget to your website. Click Campaigns, then click the Newsletter Archive Embed Code button, select the maximum number of emails you want to display from the drop-down menu, and copy the code for the widget:

2017-06-01_11-33-51.png

You'll then need to paste the code into the HTML portion of your website's source code. The code can be added to display in any area of your website and can even be customized with CSS to match the look and feel of your website. Here's a helpful FAQ.

As far as a content search function on your website, you can check our Marketplace for apps, integrations and services that might work, or source a third-party developer who can build this for you.

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.