cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tomorrow morning (8/26) from 07:00 AM - 08:00 AM ET we need to make a few updates to our site. During this time, no emails will be sent and some customers will not be able to access their contacts. We recommend finishing up your work before 07:00 AM and logging in after 08:00 AM ET. Thank you for your patience while we make these updates.

Content Marketing Made Illustrious Through Infographics

Highlighted
Participating Solution Provider

Content Marketing Made Illustrious Through Infographics

Pinterest.jpg

Pinterest provides a terrific repository for the infographics I've developed for my content marketing portfolio. All you need is a compelling introductory sentence and then let the infographic do its work on your blog, website, social networks and email marketing.

You can recycle the infographic with different introductions that focus on various ideas presented in the infographic.

Make sure to include a link to your Pinterest library on your website, in your email signature and in your social network profiles.

My readers are more concerned about my content and they understand that I'm not a graphic artist. I do the best that I can do here and plan on improving this skill as new online tools become available such as Piktochart.

Here is the library of pins that I've been developing.  Maybe you can benefit from this concept as well.

John Bernardi

John J. Bernardi