Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Converting Legacy Email

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Converting Legacy Email

I would like to convert an old Legacy campaign to the new layout. Can this be done? 

5 REPLIES
CTCT Employee

Re: Converting Legacy Email

Hello @Trish3,

Thank you for reaching out to us. If you currently have a design in the Second-Generation editor that you wish to continue using in the Third-Generation editor, you will need to recreate the design in the new editor. We also provide a service that you can benefit from. The Campaign Design services, with this service you provide us the website, pdf or a previous design in your account to base your single column mobile design from, and our designers will provide a draft that you can revise on your own or work with our Support team on edits. If you would like to dig a little deeper into this service, you can click here. You can also reach out to our support line to discuss more about this service if you wish to do so. Here is a link to their hours and contact phone numbers.

Tiago_R
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing
Occasional Contributor

I have no idea which generation it was created in and I cannot remember how to use whichever generation it was. I was trying to avoid recreating the email as it is an auto-responder.

Tags (1)
CTCT Employee

Hello @Trish3,

I can definitely understand why recreating your emails might be a little more complex in this situation. For me to better determine whether your Autoresponder is in the Second-Generation or the Third-Generation editor, I would need to gather some information:

1 - The username to your Constant Contact account.

2 - The name of the Autoresponder you are trying to convert.

Please email this information to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com. With this information we will be able to better determine where to go from here. Please add any additional information if you wish to do so.

Tiago_R

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing
Occasional Contributor

Username: Trish (i think)

Autoresponder: Welcome 

Tags (1)

Hi @Trish3

Thank you for sharing these details with us! This is something we would be happy to take a look into for you. We will then follow up with any further updates through the contact email address on file in your account.

Frankie P.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!