cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Copy and edit an EVENT post

Occasional Contributor

Copy and edit an EVENT post

I'm a pretty smart guy and feel I've looked at every "help" function on CC. But I'm about as **bleep** as I can be trying to achieve a presumably simple task: copying a prior "Event" post, and then editing it to update a few things. NONE OF THE INFO from the original event transferred over. You can't just click on the name of the event to edit - no, that would be too easy. Can anyone help?

7 REPLIES 7
CTCT Employee

Re: Copy and edit an EVENT post

@DonF0

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. I already replied to your Facebook messages, but I wanted to be sure you got my response. I do apologize for the experience you have had with our event campaigns, and I want to ensure you that we have escalated your concerns to the right people. You can click here for the steps of copying an event, which will copy the information over for you.

Please also let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Thank you and enjoy your weekend.

Taryn Leinweber
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Visitor

Hi

I've been trying to copy a prior Event (it's a Kayaking Team Meeting December as I do my project for me) and seems like I'm stuck with the Event-related emails. I can't choose the ones I wish to carry over. Seems that they are copied all or none.

Thanks,

RJ Dowell

CTCT Employee

Hello @RJDowell,

Thank you for reaching out to us.  When copying an event, there is an initial menu that allows you to click check boxes just to the left of the emails you would like to bring over.  This way you can only bring over the invitations that you want to keep.

Briody_W

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Visitor

Hello @Briody_W,

Thank you so much for your help! Will try to deal with the invitations.

Best,

RJ Dowell

CTCT Employee

Hello @RJDowell,

We are glad that @Briody_W was able to help you! Please reach back out if you have anymore questions or concerns. Have a wonderful day! 

Zoe H.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

It does help to me. Thanks

Highlighted

Hi @user031312

Thank you for letting us know our responses on this thread has helped you as well! Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with in the meantime. We're always happy to help.

Frankie.P

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.