cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Credit Unions or Financial Sector Clients...

Highlighted
All Star

Credit Unions or Financial Sector Clients...

I am looking for any other Credit Unions or financial customers of CC that would be willing to chat regarding how you are using the service and offer any insight on the product and solution. We are new to eMail marketing and we are considering using CC later this year.  Please let me know if your willing to chat for a few minutes. You can private message me. 

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Credit Unions or Financial Sector Clients...

Hi @K_Sherman32

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

Are you looking for specific information we can help find? We will be sure to point people in your direction if it sounds like they could help.

Thanks again,

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
All Star

Re: Credit Unions or Financial Sector Clients...

Thank you. I really just need to get a few references indicating how they use the service.  What type of campaigns they send it  for such as important notifications, newsletters etc. Things we should consider in our processes and ways the service has been beneficial.