cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Curious in Philly area

Occasional Visitor

Curious in Philly area

Hi, I've been using Constant Contact for about 4 - 5 years.  I have a business question.  What is Constant Contact's high-level customer service/retention/outreach business strategy?  Last week somebody sent me some DARN GOOD "customer appreciation" cookies and, yo, that sucked me right in. All these friendly instructional videos and splash screen, warm fuzzies.  Hey, I ain't mad.  I'm lovin' it.  (sorry, wrong conglomerate).  Is this part of a concerted company game plan?  Did someone NEW come in at the top?  Today Constant Contact is very different from the somewhat clunky app that I signed up with originally.  WHAT'S GOING ON?  This would be a good case study for us...

1 REPLY 1

Re: Curious in Philly area

Hi Jacqueline

Thanks for your post. At the end of the day we know that we are here because of our customers and finding ways to say thank you is important to us. We’re delighted you liked the cookies. We look forward to continuing to surprise and delight you – through our product offering, our coaching and KnowHow and by rewarding and recognizing your success. Stay tuned, we have more great things planned in 2012. Have a great weekend!

Best,

Maureen Plowman

Senior Customer Marketing Manager