Database Integrations?

Highlighted

Database Integrations?

Hey there - 

I would love to tie our Constant Contact database to an outside database, and need help.  We have a number of factors in our member records that won'd easily align with Constant Contact (CC), so I was hopping to integrate CC to this outside DB.

I've played a bit with HubSpot (free), but am unsure of how to subscribe people to lists in CCfrom HubSpot.  The concept would be add new member to HubSpot (database of record) and then member gets subscribed to X mailing list and Y mailing list in CC as a result of setting HubSpot record correctly as the data gets pulled into CC.  

Has anyone done this with HubSpot or recommend another free database that is web accessible and integrated with CC?

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Database Integrations?

Hi @EdgewoodYachtClub 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community about your contacts! While we do not offer an integration with HubSpot directly through our system, have you taken a look at our Marketplace? Our Marketplace is a great place to check for any 3rd party integrations that can integrate outside programs.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted

Re: Database Integrations?

Thanks - sure; HubSpot is integrated into Zapier.  Still interested in a CRM integration that is cheap/free for basic data warehousing connected to Constant Contact.

ActEssentials looks interesting at $10/mo.

-Thanks.