cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Deactivated my accounts right before Black Friday with 10 e-mails in draft for it. Thank you!

SOLVED
Occasional Visitor

Deactivated my accounts right before Black Friday with 10 e-mails in draft for it. Thank you!

I got this message: We've temporarily deactivated your Constant Contact account. Please contact Customer Support so that we may resolve the problem and reactivate your account. We will continue to bill your account during this time.

This was perfect timing to do it Constant Contact. Black Friday starts in few hours and you locked 10 drafts of campaigns I had to send during BFCM. Spent full day creating all of that so THANKS A LOT! Good job.

Tags (2)
2 REPLIES 2
Occasional Visitor

Re: Deactivated my accounts right before Black Friday with 10 e-mails in draft for it. Thank you!

They unlocked me. Dear Lord, you want me to get a heart attack! Thanks

Re: Deactivated my accounts right before Black Friday with 10 e-mails in draft for it. Thank you!

Hi @user136135 

Thank you for sharing this follow up here in the Community! I'm happy to hear this disable has been removed. Please feel free to reach out again if you have any further questions as you continue to work in your account.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.