The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Define Your MDM Strategy

Highlighted
Participating Solution Provider

Define Your MDM Strategy

mdm251x154.png

Now that you know why you need a MDM strategy in place, it’s important to identify the type of solutions you need in order to develop it. To do that you will need to evaluate all of your business needs, existing systems and future plans to ensure you are considering solutions that are capable of scaling to support your business growth.

Once you’ve determined your requirements, it’s time to look to the cloud for comprehensive solutions. I’ve highlighted the effectiveness of cloud-based solutions before—but I get really excited when I find advanced applications that don’t require enterprise-sized budgets.  That’s why I’m a fan of the workhorse that is HP Touchpoint Manager. This powerful solution enables SMBs to reap the benefits of a MDM strategy, without breaking the bank.

The HP Touchpoint Manager is a featured component of successful MDM strategies because it easily secures and protects all of the devices in wireless networks through a single application. It is ideal for businesses with limited budgets and resources available to support it. Your IT staff can manage and enforce security policies instantly—across all device types in your mobile environment—through one easy-to-use interface.

The HP Touchpoint Manager also solves common problems, including:

• Securing and managing all devices, across multiple operating systems and providers, from virtually anywhere
  • Tracking device health and enforcing security policies
  • Detecting and responding to issues in real-time
  • Locating a device instantly
  • Locking and wiping data instantly from lost or stolen devices—on-and off-premise
  • Remotely accessing and controlling users devices

This one-stop solution allows you to recoup valuable IT management time previously spent managing multiple applications. On-demand access enables your team to quickly resolve issues and address security threats in real-time. Subscription-based pricing empowers you to achieve greater cost predictability and reallocate valuable IT resources to more pressing customer-facing needs.

HP Touchpoint Manager was developed using cutting-edge technology, but made affordable to SMBs because of its flexible pricing model. That’s why I think it would be ideal in your MDM plan. My comprehensive training options will ensure you experience minimum downtime while you get up to speed on the best practices needed to utilize this solution to its full potential. 

If you are looking to boost productivity and gain new efficiencies by implementing a comprehensive MDM strategy, contact me <service@cartermcgowanservices.com>. I can help identify and solve business challenges you may not even realize you have!

Peace and Blessings,
Nikkia T. Carter, MCPS, MS, CTT
CEO/Owner, Carter-McGowan Services, LLC
Free Monthly Business Technology Webinars/Q&A Sessions and Helpful Tips: http://ow.ly/yVSFM
Specializing in Technology All Organizations Need!
Microsoft Silver Small and Midmarket Cloud Solutions Partner | Certified Professional | SMB Champion
CompTIA Certified Technical Trainer | Authorized VAR (Microsoft, Constant Contact, BrainStorm, Hootsuite, BitTitan)

(866) 721-6085 Phone/Fax | (540) 693-0578 Local
service@cartermcgowanservices.com
Local, State, and Federal Registered Contractor | VA SWAM Certified
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured