cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did anyone lose changes to an event yesterday that they were working on ?

Occasional Contributor

Did anyone lose changes to an event yesterday that they were working on ?

I seem to have lost hours of work overnight (in Australia)... i had copied an event, and had amended maybe 16-17 of the items offered in the event yesterday afternoon before finishing for the day. This morning none of those changes are there and I have checked that i am opening the correct event (by NAME and also by last modified.

Scary that I could lose so  much work.... want to know its not going to happen again or maybe that CC are aware of the problem and are fixing it ?

cant see a way to get my lost hours back so are re-editing now

But want to know its not going to happen again.

Editing all my items is a gruelling (boring and tedious) part of the event setup.... 

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Did anyone lose changes to an event yesterday that they were working on ?

Hello @CraftingLife-WithWendy ,

Thank you for reaching out about this! I've taken a look at your account and see that you have two events for your Weekend Retreat with very similar names, that have the same information in them. I did see that you didn't have the box checked to display the landing page on the original one so I'm wondering if you were previewing the correct event but were worried because you didn't see that landing page. I've checked it off so please take a look and see if it has everything you needed! 

Amber_L
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.