cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Direct mail marketing for fabric store ?

Highlighted

Direct mail marketing for fabric store ?

Hi all,

I run a small fabric store, and I want to advertise my business. I have been thinking about the various options for it, I have heard that direct mail marketing is the latest trend in marketing. But social media marketing is also opted by many. I wanted to know about the pros and cons of both. I checked online and have found a direct mail marketing company based in Toronto. There are different methods of doing this, what do you all think would be the best for my fabric store ? I thought flyers would be a good option ? I am looking forward to your replies before I make this decision.

1 REPLY 1

Re: Direct mail marketing for fabric store ?

Hello @jerryb062. It's great that you are exploring the different options you have for marketing your business! With Constant Contact, we make it easy for you to promote your campaigns on your Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn pages by using our Social Share tool. Social Share allows you to create and schedule a series of posts for your followers and fans to see, This is especially useful if you ever have any promotions or specials in your store that you want to let your customers know about who follow you on social media. Did you know that you can also download your campaigns as PDFs to use as flyers or handouts?

Here are a few links that I found that can give you some more information about using social media marketing:

10 Ways Social Media Marketing Can Help Grow Your Business

Social Media Tips for the Time-Starved Business Owner

[Video] Go Beyond the Inbox

We also have partnered with many marketing providers that can also help you with all of the aspects of marketing for your business. You can search and view a list of them here

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.