cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tonight (8/23) from 11:00 PM - 12:00AM ET we need to make a few updates to our site. During this time, no emails will be sent and some customers will not be able to access their contacts. We recommend finishing up your work before 11:00 PM and logging in after 12:00 AM ET. Thank you for your patience while we make these updates.

Double Your Clicks Using These Tips

Participating Solution Provider

Double Your Clicks Using These Tips

image.jpgEvery email marketer could always use a few extra marketing tips, especially on how to double your click-through rates.  Happy 2015!  As we kick-off the new year, focus on optimizing your email marketing campaigns by using these Master Certified Email Optimizations by Conscious Commerce. Over the past 11 years we have been working with Constant Contact to help our clients to grow their businesses using our best-practices, know-how and strategies. Each tip contains walkthroughs on how to do each one thanks to the award winning support of Constant Contact.  Take advantage of these great tips on your next campaign:

1. Enable Social Share Links & Enable Webpage Version.
  2. Link headlines and titles and also format them for better engagement
  3. Every paragraph must have 3 links related to the content/campaign plus a 4th on the bottom for a read more or buy now link.
  4. Link, resize locally and describe every single image per campaign.
  5. Balance the email content between images and text.
  6. Integrate your primary website navigation into the bottom or top area of the template.
  7. Add Forward To A Friend & Join My Newsletter buttons & other different types of links like mailto: or call/phone tel: links.
  8. Include your social media spaces and link them.
  9. For ecommerce sites, integrate the cart links, check-out and sign in website links.
  10. Integrate other apps like survey, eventspot, social campaigns as active links.
  11. Insert PDF document download and other rich media types such as an embedded video.

Record how many links your current email templates have and then examine them after you apply these tips to it.  Watch how your clicks double when you compare the before and after results.

Let me personally optimize your campaign for you by giving you more than just click boosting tips by giving you our Email Optimization Review ~ Send your previews to cc@cc94.com and in the notes section let me know who you are and when you plan on sending out the campaign.  

For even more insight, join us for an upcoming webinar on the new Constant Contact Toolkit in this live demo.

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

As Constant Contact Certified Partners & Trainers we host weekly free training webinars to help users master email marketing. Register here: https://www.marketadvertisepromote.com/events