cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email Schedular

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Email Schedular

Why doesn't the email scheduler sort in chronological order?

Tags (3)
5 REPLIES 5
Administrator

Re: Email Schedular

Hello @CraigH20464. At this time, emails can only be sorted by Last Modified, New-Old, Old-New and alphabetical order. We do not have a way to sort your emails by their scheduled date. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Contributor

What does New-Old and Old-New mean? Because when I sort them, they do not sort in and logical "New-Old/Old-New" list.

Administrator

Great question. This type of sorting sorts your emails by when the email was originally created so it's possible that some sent or scheduled emails may appear out of order when sorted by this criteria. However, the system is sorting them by the created date.

Caitlin M.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Contributor

Just to be clear. Sheduled emails are sorted by: when they were created and when they were edited, but it is not possible to sort them by when you have them scheduled. 

Administrator

Hi @CraigH20464. That is correct. At this time, we do not have the ability to have emails be sorted by when they are scheduled to be sent out. However, we are working on making a calendar available in accounts that would display when emails are scheduled to be sent out! We don't have a date when it will be available but we will certainly let you know in the notification center in your account (pictured below) and also here in the Community!

notificationcenter.png

Caitlin M.