cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Event registration

SOLVED
Highlighted

Event registration

When creating an event, does the system send out the promotion and registration as an email or does a separate email promotion have to be sent out?  I've created a promotion/registration but have not gone live, yet, as I'm not sure how it works.

1 REPLY
CTCT Employee

Re: Event registration

Hi @Central_Ohio_Self-Insurers_Association,

That's a great question and we're glad you reached out! I checked your account and see that you already chatted with Customer Support about this but I also wanted to post here in the Community in case someone else might have the same question!

To create and send an event invitation email to your contacts, open the Dashboard for your event, and  click Create an Invitation:

2017-04-03_13-36-23.png

From there you'll select a theme, fill out the message settings, edit the layout, and schedule your invitation. Here's a wonderful FAQ with more details should you need it for future reference.

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!

Couldn't find your answer?

Find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 9pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!