Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export more than 500 rows at once?

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Export more than 500 rows at once?

Hi there, 

I have over ten thousand contacts and I would like to export them all in one go?

How do I do this?

3 REPLIES
CTCT Employee

Re: Export more than 500 rows at once?

Hi @RobertoG372

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. It's my pleasure to assist you today.

Great question! Even if the page only shows a maximum of 500 contacts, if you check mark the box next to Name at the top of the column, it will select every contact on that list. So in order to export all of your contacts you would click Active, then select that check box and click Export, it will then give you a spreadsheet of all of your contacts. 

I hope this helps you! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a great weekend!

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Regular Visitor

Thanks Adrienne

I have exported and deleted all the contacts.

My account is currently in suspend mode but CC won't let me downgrade to the free plan now that I have no contacts..? 

CTCT Employee

Hello @RobertoG372. For your account security, we are unable to discuss your billing through the Community. Please call our Billing team who will be able to assist you further. You can find their phone numbers and hours of operation here

Caitlin M
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!