cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FACEBOOK PROMOTION

SOLVED
Occasional Contributor

FACEBOOK PROMOTION

I recently paid to get the promotion going on my campaign and from the tutorial video. It showed that the post could be pinned to my main page on Facebook, but I can't seem to find it anywhere to have it or able to be pinned to my main page. The only way I found it was by someone liking it and showed up in my notification. In the video it showed the post with Constant contact being attached next to the business logo, but I don't see it. Also I've been trying to see if I can find it on Constant Contact website when I preview my campaign but no luck in seeing to post to Facebook. If someone can help thank you. 

2 REPLIES
CTCT Employee

Re: FACEBOOK PROMOTION

Hi @ABOLISTIK

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I apologize for any confusion there may be with the Facebook Advertisement you created. These Facebook Advertisements don’t pin to your own page. They show as a sponsored posts in the Newsfeeds of potential customers that fit in the audience demographic you have selected. If you were looking for this ad in your Constant Contact account you would be able to see its status under Campaigns. 

Facebook Ad.png

The reporting of a running Facebook Advertisement is what you would be able to see in your account. This reporting can be found by clicking on the name of your email campaign that has a Facebook Advertisement running, and scrolling to the bottom of this email's reporting page.

facebook reporting.png

If you are looking to have your email campaign post to your own page, this would be done through Social Share. Social share allows you to promote your email through direct posts to your social media sites rather than as a post on the timelines of others. I hope these clarifications were helpful for you!

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Occasional Contributor

Re: FACEBOOK PROMOTION

Thank you, for clearing that and I will check the social share. Thanks for being prompt in the matter. I did a campaign last year and that campaign did really well on Tweeter. This new Campaign seems not to be getting any likes for, it did get a few people to sign up I hope I put public and not only just friends is there a way to check or revert who the audience I wanted to engage with? Trying to get things going right. I appreciate constant contact for all the prompt help that they do. 

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!