cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facebook 101: Overview

Facebook 101: Overview

You've heard about Facebook, right? Facebook is a social media platform with over 1.71 billion monthly active users* so your customers or intended audience are more than likely already using it. Facebook allows for you to run ads, post updates, share photos, and is a great way to connect to your existing customer base meanwhile attracting new customers. 

Things to know:

• While many people use their desktops, over 1.51 billion monthly active users* access it via mobile.
  • Facebook has an Insights Dashboard, using it's own data and trusted research it can be very valuable to a marketer.
  • Facebook has a thorough Help Center.

Take a look at these evergreen tips for getting started with Facebook!

*Source: http://newsroom.fb.com/company-info/

Natalie B.
Social Media Marketing Manager
If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES
All Star

Re: Facebook 101: Overview

Our organization has a few designated brand evangelists who want to share the emails they receive to their personal facebook accounts. We already use social share to post on the organizations facebook but is there the functionality for the evangelists to share the email campaign?

Highlighted

Hi @JulieA379

I'm so happy you asked that question! 

We just released a feature earlier this week that does exactly what you're asking for! Now, you can make it easy for your contacts to share your email on their social media pages by including branded buttons for Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. When your contact clicks on the button, they'll be prompted to log into their social media account so they can share your email in a post to their social media feed.

So share the good news with your brand evangelists and influencers! 

And if you'd like to see what else we've been working on to improve our product take a peek at our latest Release Notes

Natalie B.
Social Media Marketing Manager
If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

All Star

Is this something that can be used with the second generation builder?

CTCT Employee

Hi @JulieA379,

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community! This feature is still available within the second-generation editor! When you are editing your campaign, you can access the social media share bar at the bottom of the header. Please click here for more information on how to do this. Let me know if I can assist with anything else!

Lucas_D
Community & Social Media Support

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!