cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facebook Rolls Out Embedded Posts

Honored Contributor

Facebook Rolls Out Embedded Posts

All Facebook Blog.JPG

Today, Facebook announced that they are releasing the ability to embed public posts.  They have released this on 5 media pages - Mashable, People, Bleacher Report, CNN, and The Huffington Post.  With this new feature, you can embed public posts on Facebook onto your blog or website.

All you have to do to get the coding is to:

• Make sure the post is public, you will see a globe icon
  • If it's a public post, you can click on the drop down arrow and choose "embed post"
  • Then copy and paste that coding right into your website or blog

Do you think you'll use this feature?

Read the full post and see examples by checking out "Facebook Begins Rollout Of Embedded Posts".

6 REPLIES
Frequent Visitor

Re: Facebook Rolls Out Embedded Posts

Can I embed a facebook public post into a contact contact email template.

HI @GulfCoastGal

This isn't available as a feature at this time but you could take a screenshot or copy and paste the post's content into your email!

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Frequent Visitor

Is it available now in 2017?

CTCT Employee

Hello @ClariceK73. Thanks for reaching out to us. This is not a feature that is available in Constant Contact at this time. The workaround would be to create a screenshot and make it linkable to the page that you wish to share.

Caitlin M
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Occasional Visitor

when I embed my posts to my blog, I can’t comment like directly from my blog. For example, when I click the like button in a photo embed link, it takes me to my photo on my facebook fan page. Is it supposed to happen or is there something wrong? Thank you.

Bestia

Has anyone got anyone got an example of this being used

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!