cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Filing campaigns in folders - very cumbersome and buggy

Anonymous
Not applicable

Filing campaigns in folders - very cumbersome and buggy

The select and drag feature is very cumbersome and buggy - folders in the left panel collapse somewhat at random, and campaigns end up being dropped into a folder only you have no idea what folder they're in.

If you use the select and then the dropdown, there is so much wasted space in the dropdown - and so few options visible at one time - that you have to have a very good idea of your folder structure before you ever start.  For people who are just starting out, or who don't send a lot of emails, this is no big deal.  We have years and years of emails and send several each week, and filing them is a miserable experience. In the screenshot below, you can see by the scroll bar that there is a LOT that is not visible - and so I have to scroll and scroll to get to what I want.  And because there is so little displayed at one time, it is very easy to scroll past what I want because it all moves so quickly.

move to folder.PNG

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Filing campaigns in folders - very cumbersome and buggy

Hi @Anonymous 

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. It's my pleasure to assist you today.

I certainly understand how frustrating this can be and have submitted your feedback to our teams to look into. Please feel free to reach out should you need anything else. 

Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a great day.

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Visitor

Could you use * or < to push your more "used" folders to the top of the heap?  I'm new to CC so I don't know if that's even allowed or an option, but this is the naming convention I use in my G-mail labels/folders, and has been really helpful (and less frustrating than endless/mindless scrolling).   Glad I read this, since I'm new I can use my Gmail naming conventions right from the get-go!  Blessings!

CTCT Employee

Hello there @JoeL3049 !

You are completely right! We do have a similar feature where you can essentially drag and move around folders to organize them the way you'd like! You can find more information on this feature in this article, create and manage campaign folders

Brigitte P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.