cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Financial Advisors Using Social Media

Financial Advisors Using Social Media

I've been a investment advisor/manager for 28 years and my team and I are in the process of learning how best to use technology including email newsletters and social media sites for client service and new business development.  We are finding that the SEC regulations were not necessarily designed to regulate this new technology rich environment and there are a lot of grey areas.  Are there any advisors and or compliance professionals out there that can share their experiences in the dos and don'ts of using social media in the financial services industry?  Thanks.  Art Nunes, Northwest Asset Management

2 REPLIES 2
Honored Contributor

Re: Financial Advisors Using Social Media

Hi Art!

Thanks for introducting yourself to us and welcome to YOUR Community!  Those are some great questions you ask!  A great place to look and ask again is our Small Business Talk board.

Check it out and I hope to see you around the boards!

Solution Provider

Re: Financial Advisors Using Social Media

I just came across your post to Constant Contact about financial advisors.

Advisor Products has established a strategic partnership with Constant Contact.

Some resources to check out: '

Let me know if this is helpful.