cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finding a web developer or SEO consultant to improve my outdoor website!

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Finding a web developer or SEO consultant to improve my outdoor website!

Hi guys. My name is Dennis Taylor. I am addicted to traveling and outdoor activities (Camping, Hiking, Hunting...). Along with my biggest hobby of traveling, I have been working as an outdoor editor for 3 years. I am excited to share my knowledge and the things I learned while traveling. That's the motivation for me to run a blog name Outdoor Fact. This website provides ultimate buyer's guide and reviews about cool stuff, top-rated gears and products for camping, hunting, fishing or specialized travel. Besides that outdoor enthusiasts and beginners can also find best collection of camping tips and survival skills enthusiast.
After several months after launching, the website are performing well. I get a good a mount of traffic from social network and referral sources. 10 sessions/a month is not a bad figure for a new website.
From the beginning, I installed a WP theme - a theme from a theme provider which I can easily customize using the provided options. (Because I am not good at code). The layout looks ok. 
But now, I am thinking of some good features to add on my blog than can significantly improve user experience and some how increase SEO performance. That's the reason I am looking for a consultant or a web developer to help me with this task. 
(1). Site Audit
(2). Ideas about new functions (Logic and how it helps the website performance)
(3). Execution.
Here are the examples of landing pages for optimization:
Best RV wax for fiberglass: https://outdoorfact.com/best-rv-wax-for-fiberglass-review/
Best backpacking axe: https://outdoorfact.com/best-backpacking-axe-review
Feel free to contact me via . Thanks!

1 REPLY

Re: Finding a web developer or SEO consultant to improve my outdoor website!

Hello @DennisT58,

Thanks for coming to the Community and telling us a bit about your work so far. Very cool! I certainly encourage other Community members to chime in, but I did want to point out our Marketplace. It not only offers many third-party integrations with our site, but a "Services" page where you can connect with one of our Solution Providers. They provide assistance with email marketing, content creation, website design, social media, and more! I definitely recommend checking it out!

Nick S.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!