cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Lance Constant Contact Designer Needed

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Free Lance Constant Contact Designer Needed

My company is looking for someone with experience working in Constant Contact to design our emails in Constant Contact on a monthly basis.  Our emails would feature anywhere from 4 to 6 products to be sold in the body.  I would appreciate any suggestions on where I could find a freelance designer to do this type of work. Thanks in advance.  

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Free Lance Constant Contact Designer Needed

Hi @KathrynM6091,

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community.  I’d be happy to assist you today.

We can help you find a Constant Contact-certified marketing professional by requesting “Integrated Marketing Services” information on our site.   You can also search our directory of marketing experts. There you can find a wide variety of services being offered.

If you have any further questions please feel free to reach out to us here. We are always happy to assist you in any way we can!

Donna_P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.