cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Give yourself permission to take a holiday day!

Highlighted
Participating Solution Provider

Give yourself permission to take a holiday day!

flags.jpgIt didn't occur to me to take Friday as a holiday as a solo entrepreneur until today. I have a feeling that a few of us in this community never  considered that Friday, July 3 could be a holiday.  We need to.  There are many tools we can use in our marketing that we can set up days prior to a holiday to let it run so that we can spend times with family and friends.  

If you are sending a Happy Fourth of July email, set it up ahead of time (i.e. today if you are reading this on July 2) and schedule it to go out at a time when your readers will open it up and take the "calls to action" that you include.  The "Simple Share" button will also post to your social media sites at the same time so social media is taken care of as well while you are picnicing. 

If you are using Facebook, use the Schedule Posts to set up a message to go out on July 4th wishing your community a happy day.  There are also tools like Hootsuite and Rignite to schedule your posts for the long weekend.  

Holidays are good for your health.  Set up some posts for the weekend and take Friday off.  I am doing my best to get my emails set up ahead so that I will be able to enjoy Holiday celebrations like Friday with my family, Saturday on the Mississippi Levee awaiting fireworks and Sunday at a pool party.  

Schedule your emails - use Simple Share - Take a Holiday!

Ellen McDowell
Ellen McDowell - Your Social Butterfly
Master Certified Solution Provider
Tags (2)