cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goal Achieving 2013, Your Strategic Roadmap

Solution Provider

Goal Achieving 2013, Your Strategic Roadmap

This event features a special presentation "Goal Achieving 2013, Your Strategic Roadmap", by speaker and coaching expert RJ Lennon, Great Networking and Lunch.  Let RJ really help you lay out, define and most importantly achieve your goals.  This is in an intimate atmosphere so you really can get the personal attention from RJ that you need.

Seating is limited. Details are below:

To Register or For More Info:

http://www.SwapTheBiz.com or call 917-306-6618

Event Agenda

12:00 - 12:25PM Registration, Informal Facilitated Networking & Lunch Served

12:25 - 12:30PM Introduction by Scott Eisenberg, Networking Expert & CEO of Swap The Biz & Attendee Introductions (opportunity to succinctly announce your business to the group).

12:30 -   1:50PM An Interactive & Participatory Seminar with a breakout exercise by coaching expert RJ Lennon as he takes you through the mechanics of what you need to do achieve your goals in 2013.

You will learn how to:

• Define Your 2013 Business Development Plan
  • Plan Your Sales Goals With Pinpoint Precision
  • Stay Focused & On Track With Your Goals
  • Increase Your Income
  • Create Sustainability In Your Business
  • Benefit From The Secrets of the Top Producers

THIS IS YOUR 90 DAY PLAN TO INCREASE SALES!

Setting goals is the genesis from which all things great are accomplished. Goals equal Success!

There is no coincidence between the one percent that write goals down and the highest achieving, highest income earners.

1:50 -   2:00PM Q & A with Speaker RJ Lennon

2:00 -   2:30PM Continued Informal Networking

1 REPLY 1

Re: Goal Achieving 2013, Your Strategic Roadmap

HI Scott,

Thanks for posting in the Community! Have you shared an email on our Critique My Campaign board? This is a great place to get and give feedback to others.

I look forward to seeing you around.

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!