cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Great response to 1st newsletter

SOLVED
Occasional Contributor

Great response to 1st newsletter

I'm Bob Mander, founder of Govlish(r) and Principal of Ryan & Co., Inc. We work in B2G (business to government) and are headquartered in Washington, DC (where else?). Govlish.com will be the destination of choice for 14 million users each month seeking to decipher the language of government (per Google Index). We're unique on the Internet, with a database of 70- 75,000 searchable Federal and State acronyms, abbreviations, and terms. We'll use our databases as a platform on which to build communities where government employees, contractors, nongovernmental organizations, media, educators and students, ordinary citizens, and yes, even lobbyists, can share experiences, concerns, ideas, problems, and leverage their numbers to influence government. Need help understanding the language of government? Send us an email and we'll get answers to you. The first issue of our Constant Contact newsletter, "(First Mention)," was as successful as we had hoped. Lots of favorable responses. I think we've got something. My question is, does anyone in Constant Contact have experience finding sponsors? We're looking for a single, exclusive sponsor with a relevant connection to our market who would benefit from the exposure for a modest fee. How would we go about soliciting a sponsor? Many thanks!
3 REPLIES 3
Honored Contributor

Re: Great response to 1st newsletter

Hi Bob,

Welcome to the Constant Contact User Community! Thanks for introducing yourself and your business! It sounds really interesting and now I have a new website to check out if I need to look into acronyms! :smileyface:  That's awesome that you received great feedback for your first newsletter sent through us! That is what we love to hear!

If you get a chance, share your newsletter with us here in the User Community in the Critique My Campaign Board.  We'd love to see what you did that got you such great results that others can learn from. And who knows, maybe you'll even learn some from our other users as well!

Hope to see you around the boards!

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Many thanks Marissa and yes, please let me know if you need some help with government acronyms. I took your advice and posted on "Critique." Good idea.

Honored Contributor

You're welcome, Robert! Happy to help! And great! I can't wait to see it!