cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Happy Valentine's Day!

Contributing Solution Provider

Happy Valentine's Day!

Danmala .jpg

I have come to believe that one can send more than just business emails - as a way to share the love and also as a change in the channel. This email that went to friends and family (happy Valentine's Day to you, too! - feel free to join the list) had a fun rebound effect that I hadn't expected.  

The subject line - Happy Valentine's Day (with some heart emojis in the subject line as well - a new feature I just tried for the first time!) led to my inbox being filled with love as people began responding - and my inbox currently looks a little like this!

Screenshot 2018-02-14 11.42.24.pngHappy Valentine's Day!

Isn't that fun?  And, it's an unintended consequence of trying something out. Give something new a try and see how it turns out for you.  

Albert Kaufman - I am a master certified Constant Contact solution provider - here to help you make the most out of your account. Reach me @ albert@albertideation.com - here's to your success!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!