cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has Anyone Used Event Spot for Registering Captain Based Walk Teams?

SOLVED
Highlighted

Has Anyone Used Event Spot for Registering Captain Based Walk Teams?

Captains must know who signerd up for teams.

Walk team member sponsors/contributors must be able to see list and contribute to specific team members.

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Honored Contributor

Re: Has Anyone Used Event Spot for Registering Captain Based Walk Teams?

Hello, 

I am not sure if there is anyone else who might use the EventSpot product in the way that you are looking to use it.  The only way I can think to work around your requirements (selecting a captain and the captain to be notified) would be to set up multiple events.  If you know that you are going to have a set number of captains, for example 10, you could set up 10 different "events."  This would be one for each captain.  This way when someone selects a Captain, they are entered into their own event where you can place the Captain as the "Event Organizer" and enable registration notifications to go to that email address.  

If you needed to run an event to find out who the captains are going to be you could hold an event prior to the "Walkers/Contributors" registration and set a deadline.  When you get all of the Captains/Teams to sign up you then create an event for each team to track their total.  

If you plan on having more teams where it might be hard to manage multiple events, you could make it a question on the Registration form (Who's team are you signing up for/Who is your captain).  This would require someone to manually send an email to the captains with their teams, as there would then be no notification to each captain.  

I hope this has helped.  If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us.