cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello! Can someone help me? I'm new to this.

Occasional Visitor

Hello! Can someone help me? I'm new to this.

I started a new business 2 weeks ago and I need help promoting it. Any suggestions on how to use Constant Contact? Your help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
Occasional Advisor

Re: Hello! Can someone help me? I'm new to this.

First thing first is you need to have a list of emails. Once you have that you can create an email with maybe a coupon in it. I have found I get more opens and clicks when coupons are included. Also by scanning the internet you can find out what kind of words and colors not to include in your blast. This is important because some servers will automatically scan for certain words or phrases and it will get caught in the spam filters. I also suggest a forward to friends and a subscribe link in your blast. You can also put your blast up on the message board here to get ideas on how to make your blast better by other users. People that you blast to basically want to know "what's in it for me" so that is important to remember when creating your blast. Hope this helps :smileyhappy:

Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

Re: Hello! Can someone help me? I'm new to this.

Also you want to be sure if you have a website you want to include that so people can visit your site.