Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello from Maine

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Hello from Maine

Hi everyone!

I am the marketing manager and graphics guy for a large independent restaurant in Lewiston, Maine. Yes, there are enough people up her to support a large independent restaurant, no we do not have any moose right outside our door, and no we are not a part of Canada. :smileylol:

Now that we have that out of the way, I am looking forward to interacting with you somehow on this board.

My main objective here is to find "best practices" for restaurants, customer retention, sending out coupons & promotions...things like that.

I'm a graphic designer by nature and have been doing that in a marketing environment for over (gulp) 25 years. Within the past 7-10 years I have become more active in the marketing aspect of things and have grown my knowledge as social media has grown.

Thanks for reading and I'll see you around!

Cory

Marketing Manager/Graphics Guy

DaVinci's Eatery (www.davinciseatery.com)

Lewiston, ME

3 REPLIES 3
Honored Contributor

Re: Hello from Maine

Welcome to the User Community, Cory!

I hope that you find some best practices and make some friendships while you're here!

If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask!

See you around the boards!

Occasional Participant

Hi Cory, good luck with your marketing. Being an independent restaurant do you find yourself competing against any large franchises?

Occasional Contributor

Hi Joseph:

There are chain restaurants throughout the Lewiston/Auburn area that diners can frequent (Applebee's and the like). I would  say that we are in competition in the sense that we both offer food and dining, however I feel that chain restaurants like that do not offer the same dining experience or ambiance that our facility does. I don't know if that answers the question or not?. :smileyhappy: